Zmatik Croissant Machines
The Zmatik Croissant Machine has been designed to ensure superior results in croissant production. The dough is rolled by the gauging cylinders to ensure uniform weight, and the dough sheets are joined together to enable continuous machining. The triangles are cut in two stages, separated and conveyed automatically to the curling unit that rolls up the product as if it were done by hand.
• Body made of high quality steel and painted.
• Optional: Stainless Steel
• Mounted on Wheels.
• The double seat cutting station avoids the dough to stick in the moulds.
• The conveyor belts can be replaced easily by the operator.
• Production capacities available from 840 to 4000 pcs/ hr.